The following methods can be used for paying school fees (registration, tuition, Before / After School Program Fees, etc.):
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) – Fund transfers can be made online from your financial institution, direct to the Immaculate Heart of Mary School email email@example.com . Please note in the memo what the payment is regarding.
- Pre-authorized Credit Card Withdrawal – a Form is completed in the School Office for a pre-determined amount of school fees to be charged to a Visa or MasterCard credit card.
- Phone in Credit Card – phone the School Office and provide your credit card number to pay a school fee.
- Send Cash or Cheque – send a cheque or cash with your child to deliver to the School Office. Please email / phone the School Office to indicate your child will be delivering the cash / cheque, and the amount.
- Cash, Debit, Credit Card or Cheque In-person – make an appointment with the School Office to deliver the school payment in-person.
For more details about any of the above payment methods please contact the School Office